Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blogger by Faith

Welcome!

So here I am, a 'blogger by faith'. What is that you ask? Simply put, someone who isn't sure they're cut out for reaching people with exciting words and perfect punctuation and relevant information but who chooses to do it because the God of the universe says to.

And when He says to move-we move.

How am I moving? Authentic living. That's what I'm about. Choosing to be real, raw, transparent. Knowing that is the way to break chains, bulldoze barriers and live deeper. I am so ready to take off the superficial masks and get deeper. I am so ready to be obedient and start writing. Right here-on this blog. God asked me to. So I guess if I am going to 'preach' it to other people, I better live it out!  

All for the sake of Christ. For HIS name alone.

This is the place I will wrestle that out. I will expose myself in order to free others and encourage others to experience true life with Jesus. It's messy. Like, really messy. But so whole. So pure. So good.

Right here, I will open up about the anything and everything God calls me to write about. If He asks me to write it, it'll be here.

I'm liking you already for reading this to the end :) Hang with me friend. God has a lot to say-amazingly He's asked to say some of it through me. Why? I don't know. I guess because He uses the most unlikely to walk on water and break ground and win wars.

I am the unlikely.

I am a 'blogger by faith'.

Chelsia

No comments:

Post a Comment